Maricopa County Community College District Governing Board Work Session Agenda July 14, 2020
A Community of Colleges—Colleges for the Community—working collectively and responsibly to meet the life-long learning needs of our diverse students and communities.
The Maricopa Community Colleges provide access to higher education for diverse students and communities. We focus on learning through: University Transfer Education, General Education, Developmental Education, Workforce Development, Student Development Services, Continuing Education, Community Education, Civic Responsibility, and Global Engagement.
As a consequence of the COVID 19 Pandemic, the Board’s July 14th Work Session will be conducted entirely remotely via WebEx Events.
In order for the general public to attend the Work Session at 4:00 p.m., either:
- Follow this link | Enter your name and email address | Choose Join by browser
Please proceed to follow the onscreen instructions to continue to view the event; or
- If you do not wish to see the presented materials during the meeting, you may choose to join solely by audio conference.
Dial +1-408-418-9388 | Enter meeting access code 146 182 1436 # #
CALL TO ORDER
- MARICOPA COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGES DISTRICT ATHLETICS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21: The Governing Board will meet to review information and discuss possible next steps. No action will be taken at this meeting.
- UPDATE: RETURN TO WORK PLAN – Dr. Steven Gonzales, Interim Chancellor
ESTABLISHMENT OF NEXT MEETING DATES, TIMES, AND LOCATIONS
- August 25, 2020, 6:00 p.m., Regular Board Meeting, WebEx Events, *Remote Session