Pursuant to ARS §38-431.02 , the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) hereby states that all notices and agendas of meetings of the MCCCD Governing Board and any of its committees will be posted on the wall outside the Governing Board Room located on the second floor of the District Support Services Center at 2411 West 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona which is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. when summer hours are in effect, except legal holidays. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting, and will include information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.
Past Agendas (as of 2014)
Agendas, action items, and other meeting materials dated prior to 2014 are bound into books located in the Legal Library at the District Office.
- Action items for any Regular Board Meeting will be included in the Regular Board Meeting's Board Book and will not be duplicated anywhere else.
- Board Books are all-in-one PDF files which include the meeting's agenda and all supporting documentation, including any action items. It is recommended Board Books be opened from within Adobe Acrobat in order for the BOOKMARKS function to be used to toggle more easily between items.
A copy of all agenda materials will be available the day prior to the scheduled meeting. The MCCCD endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities or individuals with Limited English Proficiency. To ensure the provision of appropriate or reasonable accommodations, please submit your request 48-hours in advance of the meeting. Without advance notice we are unable to guarantee the accommodations of choice. For a literal translation of this agenda, we recommend Google Translate .
For further information or questions, please contact the Governing Board Assistant at (480) 731-8125.
Maricopa County Community College District Search Committee Meeting Agenda for March 4, 2020
A Community of Colleges—Colleges for the Community—working collectively and responsibly to meet the life-long learning needs of our diverse students and communities.
The Maricopa Community Colleges provide access to higher education for diverse students and communities. We focus on learning through: University Transfer Education, General Education, Developmental Education, Workforce Development, Student Development Services, Continuing Education, Community Education, Civic Responsibility, and Global Engagement
SEARCH COMMITTEE MEETING – EXECUTIVE SESSION
CHANCELLOR, MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Rio Salado College | 2323 West 14th Street | Tempe, AZ 85281
Room 515—Fifth Floor
1:30 p.m. WELCOME AND OVERVIEW, CHAIR: DR. LINDA THOR
- Introductions, VICE CHAIR: KATHLEEN WINN
- Search Report, CONSULTANT: GENE HEAD, JR., DIVERSIFIED SEARCH
- Review Process and Confidentiality, CONSULTANT: GENE HEAD, JR., DIVERSIFIED SEARCH
1:45 p.m. REVIEW INTERVIEW QUESTIONS, CHAIR: DR. LINDA THOR
2:00 p.m. DISCUSS APPLICATIONS, CONSULTANT: GENE HEAD, JR., DIVERSIFIED SEARCH
- Eliminate Lowest Rated Candidates
- Identify Medium to Highly Rated Candidates
- Determine Semi-Finalists
3:45 p.m. PREPARE FOR THE INTERVIEWS, CONSULTANT: GENE HEAD, JR., DIVERSIFIED SEARCH
- Interview Tips and Protocol
- Interview Schedule and Logistics
4:25 p.m. ADJOURN