Please Note: The Maricopa County Community College District endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities or individuals with Limited English Proficiency. To ensure the provision of appropriate or reasonable accommodations, please submit your request within 24 hours of the posting of the agenda. A copy of all agenda materials will be available on the Wednesday preceding the scheduled meeting in most instances. Without advance notice we are unable to guarantee accommodations of choice. For a literal translation of this agenda, the web tool Google Translate is located on the bottom of the menu bar to the left. For more information, please contact Tina Emmons at (480) 731-8889.
PROTOCOL FOR ADDRESSING THE BOARD DURING BOARD MEETINGS
The protocol for addressing Board members during a Board meeting is included on the following page for those individuals scheduled to present to the Board or for those Citizens who wish to address the Board during Citizen's Interim.
Pursuant to ARS §38-431.02, the Maricopa County Community College District hereby states that all notices and agendas of meetings of the Maricopa County Community College District Governing Board and any of its committees will be posted on the wall outside the Governing Board Room located on the second floor of the District Support Services Center at 2411 West 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona which is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. when summer hours are in effect, except legal holidays. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting, and will include information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting. For further information or questions, please contact the Governing Board Assistant at (480) 731-8889.
The following agenda(s) will be considered at the next scheduled board meeting or meeting attendance of the Maricopa County Community College District Governing Board.
Past Agendas (as of November 2008)
- Action items for any Regular Board Meeting will be included in the Regular Board Meeting's Board Book and will not be duplicated anywhere else.
- Action Items under consideration during Agenda Review will be included in the Board Book for the Agenda Review / Work Session date. Some items may be marked as placeholders until they can be finalized for the Regular Board Meeting.
- Board Books are all-in-one PDF files which include the meeting's agenda and all supporting documentation, including any action items. It is recommended Board Books be opened from within Adobe Acrobat in order for the BOOKMARKS function to be used to toggle more easily between items. Individual action items begin with Roman numerals.
Maricopa County Community College District REVISED Governing Board Agenda July 15, 2014
Vision: A Community of Colleges—Colleges for the Community—working collectively and responsibly to meet the life-long learning needs of our diverse students and communities.
Mission: The Maricopa Community Colleges provide access to higher education for diverse students and communities. We focus on learning through: University Transfer Education, General Education, Developmental Education, Workforce Development, Student Development Services, Continuing Education, Community Education, Civic Responsibility, and Global Engagement.
District Support Services Center | 2411 West 14th Street | Tempe, AZ 85281
Maricopa Room—1st Floor
- CALL TO ORDER
- AGENDA REVIEW FOR THE JULY 22, 2014 REGULAR BOARD MEETING
- IT / Legal Expense Spreadsheet Q&A