Active Military Students
Before you enroll with one of the Maricopa Community Colleges, here is some information you should know as an active military student.
Maricopa Community College resources and policies:
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Work with your college’s Admissions, Records, and Registration office to complete the necessary paper work to utilize your military tuition assistance funds if they are available to you.
- Policy for Return of Military Tuition Assistance
- If you withdraw from a course for which you have received military tuition assistance funds, the Maricopa Community Colleges are required to return any unearned portion of tuition assistance back to your branch of the Department of Defense. You can read the policy at the 2.2.10 Refund Policy page. Be aware that withdrawing from a course for which you have received tuition assistance funds can result in a debt with the Department of Defense and/or with Maricopa.
Department of Education and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau resources:
- College Scorecard:
The College Scorecard is a planning tool that will help you evaluation your different options when you are selecting a school to attend.
- College Navigator:
The College Navigator is a tool that provides you with school-specific information that includes tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, and features a cost calculator and school comparison tool.
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet:
The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet provides students with information about the costs and financial aid associated with attending an institution and makes it easy for students to compare different institution costs.
- Paying for College webpage:
This webpage can be used to enter the names of up to three school to review and compare financial information and review financial aid award information.