Financial aid helps students pay for educational expenses: tuition, fees, books, supplies, and even living expenses.
- Grants - Financial aid that does not need to be repaid
- Loans - Borrowed money that must be repaid with interest
- Work Study - Earn money while working on campus
- Scholarships - Donated funds that do not need to be repaid
- Military Aid - Montgomery GI Bill and ROTC are two examples of resources available to military veterans and recruits
- Tuition Reimbursement - Many employers offer tuition reimbursement programs for employees, and sometimes, children of employees, so check with your employer today.
Financial Assistance Programs
Information about a College’s financial assistance programs for students. How financial assistance is distributed. Requirements and how to complete an application for financial assistance.
At the Colleges: