Faculty and Administration Collaboration Team (FACT) of the Maricopa County Community College District Governing Board and Subcommittees
The representatives of FACT include the following:
- Stephanie Fujii – Vice President of Academic Affairs, Scottsdale Community College
- Eddie Genna – Residential Faculty, Phoenix College
- Ramona Goth – Residential Faculty, Scottsdale Community College
- Patricia Gail Haase – Adjunct Coordinator, Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Greg Peterson – President, Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Patrick Roddy – Adjunct Faculty, Scottsdale Community College
- Teresa Leyba Ruiz – President, Glendale Community College
- Stacy Smith – Residential Faculty, Paradise Valley Community College
- Teresa Traaen – Adjunct Faculty, Gateway Community College
The representatives of FACT meet most Wednesdays of each month (except July) to direct the activities of the District under powers given them pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) §15-1444. Public notices of FACT meetings are posted on the notice of public meeting. Visit the current meeting schedule to view additional information about future FACT meetings.
The representatives of FACT may be contacted by mail at:
Office of the Governing Board-FACT
Maricopa Community Colleges
2411 W. 14th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Inquiries to the Governing Board Office may be made to the FACT Administrative Support at 480-731-8176.
Please note: The Maricopa County Community College District ensures to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities or individuals with Limited English Proficiency. To guarantee the provision of appropriate or reasonable accommodations, please submit your request 48 hours in advance of the public meeting. Without advance notice, we are unable to guarantee accommodations of choice. For a literal translation of this agenda, we recommend Google Translate. For more information, please call 480-731-8176.
Materials disclaimer: All reasonable efforts are made to keep the material on the Governing Board website current, but full reliance can only be made on official records located in the Governing Board Office or Office of General Counsel at the District Support Services Center (District Office).