Faculty and Administration Collaboration Team (FACT) of the Maricopa County Community College District Governing Board and Subcommittees
The representatives of FACT include the following:
- Stephanie Fujii – Vice President of Academic Affairs, Scottsdale Community College
- Eddie Genna – Residential Faculty, Phoenix College
- Ramona Goth – Residential Faculty, Scottsdale Community College
- Patricia Gail Haase – Adjunct Coordinator, Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Greg Peterson – President, Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Patrick Roddy – Adjunct Faculty, Scottsdale Community College
- Teresa Leyba Ruiz – President, Glendale Community College
- Stacy Smith – Residential Faculty, Paradise Valley Community College
- Teresa Traaen – Adjunct Faculty, Gateway Community College
The representatives of FACT meet most Wednesdays of each month during the fall and spring semesters. Visit the current meeting schedule to view additional information about FACT meetings.
The representatives of FACT may be contacted by mail at:
Office of the Governing Board-FACT
Maricopa Community Colleges
2411 W. 14th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Inquiries may be made to the FACT Administrative Support at email@example.com.
Please note: The Maricopa County Community College District ensures to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities or individuals with Limited English Proficiency. To request the provision of appropriate or reasonable accommodations, please submit your request 48 hours in advance of the meeting. Without advance notice, we are unable to guarantee accommodations of choice. For a literal translation of this agenda, we recommend Google Translate. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.