FM-3 Student Employee Contracts and Forms

  1. Each student seeking employment shall contact the placement office and fill out the "student employment placement form". The immediate supervisor requesting student help shall fill in the hours to be worked and outline the specific duties and requirements for the position.
  2. Each student employee shall be required to sign an agreement form furnished by the Financial Aid office. This form is entitled "Office of Financial Aid and Placement Agreement" and shall be signed by the department head and the immediate supervisor.
  3. After the "Placement Order Form" and the contract (agreement form) have been signed, the student and immediate supervisor are responsible for properly signing and submitting time cards. When changes in work schedules are necessary or a student is transferred or terminated, the immediate supervisor will contact the Financial Aid office and complete the necessary paperwork for the changes.